Temporary Support in the Pharmacovigilance Department during the Month of June 2018
We are looking for new colleagues, who can join us temporarily in the month of June 2018. If you are detailed oriented, are keen on gaining new experience and want to grow within a global team of professionals contributing to the health of people around the world please read further.
PrimeVigilance helps emerging and established pharmaceutical companies meet their regulatory obligations. We provide global Pharmacovigilance, Medical Information and Regulatory services to clients located in Europe, USA and Japan. Our company was founded in 2008 and now has over 500 employees with offices in the UK, US and Europe.
Our new colleagues will help with management of adverse drug reactions, perform data entry into electronic safety databases (PcV Manager) and will support PV specialists with different administrative tasks (archive, Excel and data check).
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Proficiency in English language or native speaker
- Proficient user of standard MS Office applications
- Student in healthcare, pharmacy or life science is an advantage
- Hard working and responsible person
- Availability to join in us for min. 6 hours every working day in June is a need
- Unique experience in a fast-developing field of pharmaceutical business
- Opportunity to use English and other languages (Spanish, Italian)
- Young and international team of colleagues
- CZK 120 / hour
- Pleasant working environment in Prague center
- Possibility of long-term cooperation
If you want to get the satisfaction of doing work that matters, please contact us at email@example.com.