JOIN OUR DRUG SAFETY TEAM!
- Be part of a company that is experiencing steady growth, and committed to rewarding talent, and continuing professional development programs that attract and retain the very best in pharma industry.
- As an employee of PrimeVigilance, you will belong to our global team of professionals contributing to the health of people around the world.
- Join us and get the satisfaction of doing great work that matters…
PRIMEVIGILANCE helps emerging and established pharmaceutical companies meet their regulatory obligations. We provide global Pharmacovigilance, Medical Information and Regulatory services to clients located in Europe, USA and Japan. Our company was founded in 2008 and now has over 500 employees with offices in the London, Boston, Zagreb, Prague and Beograd. Since April 2017, PrimeVigilance has been managed by Dr. Jan Petracek, the founder of TRIMED and the regular sponsor of the Annual Ball of the 3rd Faculty of Medicine of the Charles University in Prague.
If You Are:
- A student or graduate of pharmacology, healthcare or life sciences
- Task oriented person with advanced English skills
- Looking for an interesting job in a highly qualified multinational team
You can join us in the full or part time role of:
- Intern in Pharmacovigilance Department
- Pharmacovigilance Specialist
- Safety Physician
- Scientific and Regulatory Specialist
- Drug Safety Specialist
- Drug Safety Specialist – Slovenian / Polish / Nordic Native Speaker
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Pharmacovigilance Project Manager/Coordinator
- Dynamic team of young colleagues in a fast-growing company
- Multicultural environment, foreigners make up almost half of our team in Prague
- English as a company language
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidized language courses (English, Spanish, Czech) and sport activities
- Strong emphasis on personal and professional growth
- Generous bonuses based on your performance
- Office based in the center of Prague
If you feel that you want to become a member of a multinational team of experts on drug safety we would be delighted to receive your application with a structured CV in English at email@example.com.
For more information about PRIMEVIGILANCE, please visit www.primevigilance.com.